We understand that very few people enjoy dealing with taxes. That is why The SEB Group, Inc., tries to make tax issues as painless as possible for all our clients. Sharon E. Binstok is a Registered Tax Return Preparer® (RTRP®) and has met the requirements to be a participant in the Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP). Returns can be prepared for individuals, trusts, and estates.
- For new tax clients and investment clients, we review three years’ past tax returns. Sometimes a review leads to the filing of an amended return as errors or omissions may be discovered at that time. Sometimes a review “simply” leads to financial confidence.
- Though The SEB Group does do tax preparation, for investment and brokerage clients who do not want to use The SEB Group’s tax preparation services, with client approval we are more than willing to work with outside tax preparers.
- Because The SEB Group, Inc., can provide the full range of financial services, brokerage and investment clients who are also tax clients benefit from the coordination of investment advice with a client’s specific and personal tax status.
- Tax projections are done for all tax clients so that there are no tax filing “surprises.”
- Clients are sent an organizer to complete, which makes gathering and providing tax information easier.
Tax preparation services offered by SEB Group, Inc., are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth Financial Network®.